This lovely, natural caramel coloured double knitting yarn from Barney produces extremely soft yet durable knitwear that is light in the summer but warm in the winter. This yarn can be used with most standard DK patterns. Find out more about Barney.
- Fibre: 100% Pure Alpaca from Barney
- Meters: c.160m/100g Ball
- Tension/Gauge Stitches: 20
- Tension/Gauge Rows: 24
- Recommended Knitting Needles: UK-7; US-7; mm – 4 ½
- Care: Hand wash only. Dry Flat.
Postage and Packing in the UK
- Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ 2nd Class Delivery £4.00 Flat Rate
- Postage and Packing Overseas
- Royal Mail Parcel Force Worldwide ‘Express 48hrs’ £12.10 Flat Rate