This lovely, natural white double knitting yarn from Rocco produces extremely soft yet durable knitwear that is light in the summer but warm in the winter. This yarn can be used with most standard DK patterns.
- Fibre: 100% Pure Alpaca from Rocco
- Meters: c.155m/100g Ball
- Tension/Gauge Stitches: 20
- Tension/Gauge Rows: 24
- Recommended Knitting Needles: UK-7; US-7; mm – 4 ½
- Care: Hand wash only. Dry Flat.
Postage and Packing in the UK
- Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ 2nd Class Delivery £4.00 Flat Rate
Postage and Packing Overseas
- Royal Mail Parcel Force Worldwide ‘Express 48hrs’ £12.10 Flat Rate